Sunday, July 21, 2013

Home is where your heart is...



Home is where your heart is ... 
My home is where my family is ..where my heart is..and that is the only way I have been able to successfully survive all our moves and integrate in the different cultures /countries...the only way one can call a rented house/apartment 'our own' ...love it with all its flaws ..


Hope you are having a great weekend and wish you a lovely week ahead!!!



Image taken by me@home(in Zurich,CH) and subject to copyright.




4 comments:

Penelope Potty Snooper said...

I just love your blog posts. They are so simple and lovely.
Happy Birthday to your baby.

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks dear!!

Unknown said...

Wow so lovely decoration you are sharing here..this is a better information or blog.


låne penger

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks spot!!

ShareThis